Our resource page offers valuable links to trusted and compassionate organizations dedicated to assisting those impacted by domestic violence. Find the help and resources you need to begin your journey towards healing and safety.
Phone Hotelines for Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline (USA) 1 800 799 7233. Free 24/7/365.
- Refuge (UK) 0808 2000 247. Free 24/7/365.
- Samaritans (UK + Ireland) 116 123. Free 24/7/365.
- Samaritans (USA) 1 (800) 273-TALK
- Revenge Porn Helpline (UK) 0345 6000 459
- Surviving Narcissism – with Laura Charanza and Dr. Les Carter.
Phone Hotlines for Male Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
- The National Male Survivors (UK) helpline is 0808 800 5005.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA) 1-800-273-8255.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (USA) Free. Confidential. 24/7. Call 800 656 4673.
- ManKind confidential helpline for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence. Call 01823 334244.
- Samaritans provide non-judgmental listening services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call their helpline 116 123.
Web-Based Resources for Male Survivors
- 1in6.org The mission is to help men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences live healthier, happier lives. Our mission also includes serving family members, friends, partners, and service providers by providing information and support resources on the web and in the community. They operate an anonymous online chat.
- Male Survivor (USA) We help facilitate healing for men from all walks of life.
- Male Survivors Partnership (UK) a space that’s been developed to provide information and support to organizations working with male victims/survivors of sexual abuse, rape, and sexual exploitation; and provide male survivors themselves with a single point reference to national and local support services.
- ManKind (UK) supports men suffering from domestic abuse from their current or former spouse or partner (including same-sex partner), including physical, psychological and verbal abuse. ManKind operates a confidential helpline for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence. Call 01823 334244.
- Men’s Alliance Northern Ireland raise awareness and provide support for male survivors of domestic abuse in Northern Ireland. Email: info[at]mani.support.
- Men And Boys Coalition (UK) is a network of organizations, academics, journalists, professionals, and leaders committed to highlighting and taking action on the gender-specific issues that affect men and boys.
- RAINN (USA) Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800 656 4673 (USA) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
- Safeline (UK) provides individualized, specialist support for survivors of sexual abuse or rape regardless of their gender, disability, economic status, creed, and age.
The Narcissistic Abuse Rehab Resources Page is carefully curated to feature services and providers that have been personally selected by our team. We do not include unsolicited links or promote services that have not undergone a thorough evaluation process. Our focus is on maintaining the highest standards of credibility and reliability, ensuring that our readers receive the most trusted and valuable information available. Last update: June 17, 2023.