It is a pleasure to reveal that Fahim Chughtai of Narcissist Hunter has selected Narcissistic Abuse Rehab as one of The Top 10 Narcissism And Narcissistic Abuse Blogs Of 2023. We are deeply moved by the recognition of our dedication to providing research-based journalism on complex mental health topics.
Mr. Chugtai wrote that he chose Narcissistic Abuse Rehab because our publication helps people:
- Understand the dynamics of narcissism in interpersonal relationships.
- Recognize the warning signs of anti-social narcissism.
- Cope with the aftermath of narcissistic abuse, including post-traumatic stress (PTSD), complex post-traumatic stress (C-PTSD), chronic anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem.
- Move through the legal and financial factors of post-separation abuse.
- Form healthy relationships in recovery.
He also highlighted our efforts to provide a safe space for people to find their voices and tell their stories.
The blog also features articles, testimonials, and resources from individuals who have experienced narcissistic abuse, successfully recovered, and moved on to build healthy and fulfilling lives.Fahim Chughtai
As Editor-In-Chief, I am proud to say that facts are the lifeblood of Narcissistic Abuse Rehab content. Any distinction we receive is an incentive to continue to raise the bar and deliver the best journalism for our readers. Understanding that many people are compromised financially in the wake of exposure to traumatic narcissism, our publication is dedicated to providing free tools and access to the expertise of internationally renowned clinicians and other specialists.
Being selected as one of the top publications in our niche helps motivate us to keep providing you with accurate, astute, and revelatory journalism. We are ever grateful to you, our readers, for your support and remain committed to serving you with meticulously researched content.
Your’s in recovery,
Narcissistic Abuse Rehab
Confidential support is available 24/7/365 to anyone experiencing abuse.
Book a one-on-one consultation or coaching session.